This full coverage block directly cools the graphics cards core (GPU), graphics memory (RAM), and voltage regulator modules (VRM). By directly cooling these components, you can achieve great temperatures and reach higher overclocks or extend the overall lifespan of your card by running at below-factory temperatures.
The block is constructed of high-purity copper that is nickel electroplated to prevent oxidation. A high-flow design is used to allow multiple blocks to run in series. Top and bottom ports can be used to configure parallel or serial designs in multi-block setups.
Block material: nickel electroplated high purity copper + high quality acrylic
Backplate material: black anodized aluminum (not in contact with coolant)
(Including but not limited to the following models)
Colorful GeForce RTX 3090TI 24G
After narrowing your selection, please check the entire PCB picture to ensure compatibility. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact support for confirmation.
Compatibility based on this(these) PCB designs only.
Inlet/outlet port size: G1/4" thread
1x Full coverage GPU water block
2x Plug fitting
1x Installation screwdriver
1x Lighting sync cable
1x Bykski thermal pads (set)
1. Addressable RGB/A-RGB/RBW is 5V 3pin lighting system, and is ONLY compatible with 5V components.
RGB is 12V 4pin lighting system, and is ONLY compatible with 12V components.
Mix and match will NOT work and will cause damage.
2. This is a repair or replacement-only item. Returns are not accepted in principle on compatibility issues or if the block has had water/fluid run through it.
3. The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the block design to expand compatibility or upgrade/modify the product. The delivered item may not 100% match the pictured item.
The product does NOT come with English instructions. Please see the product gallery images for the install guide if available. Generally, thermal pads should be installed on the card where the block has corresponding raised contact points, except the GPU core, which uses thermal pad. In the middle part of product gallery images, there will be a picture description/display where the thermal pad should be placed. Installing pads on other components can lead to improper contact and poor performance.
4. Not responsible for any damage caused by or when using this product. Please use it at your own risk.
5. About [Extra option] - "Additional light controller"
If you do not intend/unavailable to sync lighting to the motherboard, you can choose this option to make lighting work normally.
*This controller can also be used as a hub (up to 4) at the same time for Bykski's same lighting system.